Job Title: Sr.Software Developer
Number of openings: 4
Office Location: Pune, India
Core Level Qualifications: BTech or MTech in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
Experience: 3 – 6 years of hands on experience in Software Development.
Looking for Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for Mobile/Web/Desktop Apps and cloud services. We are looking for people who have ideally got experience in working closely with the client when needed and who can get understand problems and fix them. You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to multitask; works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
As a Full Stack developer, you must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work on bug fixing, complex customer escalations and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end and server side programming language like C# MVC, .Net Core.
- Hands on Experience with relational databases. viz. SQL Server.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- In depth understanding of design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Experience of accessing data as JSON/XML using REST APIs.
- Have strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same.
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.