A National Award Winning Solution
eWarrants | Electronic Warrants
Trusted By Over 13,000 Officers
Innovative Criminal Justice Solutions
CloudGavel’s electronic warrant solution revolutionizes the way our criminal justice system operates. eWarrants is a practice by which the entire warrant process can be facilitated in a secure cloud environment. The capability of processing warrants online allows for a rapid response time by the courts resulting in an overall improvement in public safety efficiency. Law enforcement officers can now get an arrest warrant approved in minutes as opposed to hours. The value of eWarrants is a game-changer for the criminal justice system and the public who depend on it.
Bringing Speed and Efficiency to the Warrant Issuance Process
Electronic Warrant Benefits
Law Enforcement Benefits
- Allows officers to respond as a situation develops.
- Seize evidence before it can be lost or destroyed.
- Arrest suspects before they flee.
- Advance officer’s physical and legal protections.
- Reduces or eliminates travel time to have warrants approved.
- Allows officers to be in the community instead of being behind a desk.
- Reduces errors in paperwork and procedure.
- Streamlines the legal review and approval process.
- Review warrants from any internet connected device.
- Reduce paper copies and waste.
- Eliminate travel and wait time for review.
- Audit trails ensure proper procedures have been followed during application and approval.
Judicial System Benefits
- Judicial review can be conducted from anywhere at any time on an internet connected device.
- Fast and accurate warrant submissions.
- Automated filing and archived warrant search feature.
- Complete warrant history and an audit trail is available to ensure proper procedures are followed.
General Public Benefits
- Protects constitutional rights by ensuring proper procedures are followed and the presence of proper judicial oversight.
- Helps decrease crime by putting officers on the street instead of behind a desk.
- Efficient use of taxpayer funds during times of lower tax revenues and budget restrictions.
Speed. Efficiency. Accuracy
CloudGavel simplifies and expedites the warrant approval and issuance process by allowing public safety officers to use any device with secure internet access to log on to our web application and generate a warrant. After the eWarrant is automatically populated, it is then electronically sent to a judge for review and approval.
CloudGavel enables law enforcement officers to act quickly and to ensure the safety of those officers as well as the general public. Law enforcement officers are able to take action as soon as they have probable cause, thereby reducing the possibility that a suspect will be tipped off and flee. An eWarrant can be created by an officer while in his/her squad car and sent electronically to a judge. If required, a secure video conferencing link between the officer and judge can be utilized. A judge is able to review the warrant and respond from anywhere, eliminating the need to physically be in an office. Once the warrant is approved and issued, the officers can print it from a portable printer in his/her vehicle.
CloudGavel saves countless hours, and even days, of lost time over the course of a year. By maximizing the efficient deployment of police resources, agencies reduce unplanned overtime used to process warrants and file paperwork. The total cost of CloudGavel’s eWarrant platform can quickly be recouped by the savings generated over the current manual process. CloudGavel allows officer work hours to be used for the apprehension and conviction of criminals by reducing the time it currently takes to process paperwork.
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying About Us.
Director of Analytics
See real results from our users
Speed. Efficiency. Accuracy
- 28+ years of technology and operational leadership
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic planning and corporate investment
CTO and Founder
- Product Development
- Cloud and Security Management
- Product roadmap
Chief Customer Officer
- Deep understanding of client needs
- Account management
- Leads customer on-boarding
- Maintains customer support process and support team