Innovative Criminal Justice Solutions
CloudGavel’s electronic warrant solution revolutionizes the way our criminal justice system operates. eWarrants is a practice by which the entire warrant process can be facilitated in a secure cloud environment. The capability of processing warrants online allows for a rapid response time by the courts resulting in an overall improvement in public safety efficiency. Law enforcement officers can now get an arrest warrant approved in minutes as opposed to hours. The value of eWarrants is a game-changer for the criminal justice system and the public who depend on it.
Bringing Speed and Efficiency to the Warrant Issuance Process
Electronic Warrant Benefits
Law Enforcement Benefits
- Allows officers to respond as a situation develops.
- Seize evidence before it can be lost or destroyed.
- Arrest suspects before they flee.
- Advance officer’s physical and legal protections.
- Reduces or eliminates travel time to have warrants approved.
- Allows officers to be in the community instead of being behind a desk.
- Reduces errors in paperwork and procedure.
- Streamlines the legal review and approval process.
- Review warrants from any internet connected device.
- Reduce paper copies and waste.
- Eliminate travel and wait time for review.
- Audit trails ensure proper procedures have been followed during application and approval.
Judicial System Benefits
- Judicial review can be conducted from anywhere at any time on an internet connected device.
- Fast and accurate warrant submissions.
- Automated filing and archived warrant search feature.
- Complete warrant history and an audit trail is available to ensure proper procedures are followed.
General Public Benefits
- Protects constitutional rights by ensuring proper procedures are followed and the presence of proper judicial oversight.
- Helps decrease crime by putting officers on the street instead of behind a desk.
- Efficient use of taxpayer funds during times of lower tax revenues and budget restrictions.
Speed. Efficiency. Accuracy
CloudGavel simplifies and expedites the warrant approval and issuance process by allowing public safety officers to use any device with secure internet access to log on to our web application and generate a warrant. After the eWarrant is automatically populated, it is then electronically sent to a judge for review and approval.
CloudGavel enables law enforcement officers to act quickly and to ensure the safety of those officers as well as the general public. Law enforcement officers are able to take action as soon as they have probable cause, thereby reducing the possibility that a suspect will be tipped off and flee. An eWarrant can be created by an officer while in his/her squad car and sent electronically to a judge. If required, a secure video conferencing link between the officer and judge can be utilized. A judge is able to review the warrant and respond from anywhere, eliminating the need to physically be in an office. Once the warrant is approved and issued, the officers can print it from a portable printer in his/her vehicle.
CloudGavel saves countless hours, and even days, of lost time over the course of a year. By maximizing the efficient deployment of police resources, agencies reduce unplanned overtime used to process warrants and file paperwork. The total cost of CloudGavel’s eWarrant platform can quickly be recouped by the savings generated over the current manual process. CloudGavel allows officer work hours to be used for the apprehension and conviction of criminals by reducing the time it currently takes to process paperwork.
The CloudGavel Academy
Everyone agrees that there is a growing demand for advanced training within the law enforcement community and FusionStak and the National Command and Staff College are stepping up to meet those demands with the launch of the CloudGavel Academy. The CloudGavel Academy will vastly accelerate the pace of leadership training for our law enforcement officers by allowing easy access to on-demand training.
The proven key performance indicators are as follows:
- Increase Leadership Capacity
- Increase Collaboration & Productivity
- Enhance Well-Being & Thrive
- Enhance Community Engagement
- Reduce Risk & Liability
- Reduce Internal/External Complaints
- Reduce Litigation
- Reduce Settlements
CloudGavel is the nations most widely used electronic warrant system whereby more than 18,000 officers and Judges use CloudGavel to create, review, and process warrants electronically on a daily basis.
The National Command and Staff College is the nations top training platform for law enforcement personnel where more than 17 million hours of online training has been completed since 2010.
Through this new partnership, CloudGavel users will now have full access to the National Command and Staff College training courses through the CloudGavel Academy at discount prices. CloudGavel users will also have access to scholarship opportunities to help fund the cost of training.
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying About Us.
Director of Analytics
See real results from our users
CloudGavel is a FusionStak product that is managed by a dynamic group of professionals with a passion for public safety. The FusionStak leadership team were the founders of the electronic warrant concept back in 2007 and has been dedicated to delivering the best solution on the market ever since. Under this leadership, CloudGavel have become the nation’s top electronic warrant solution and has won several national awards.
Even with much success, we believe that our journey is still in the beginning phases and there is much left to accomplish. Our men and women in law enforcement deserve the very best tools to keep them safe and allow them to do their jobs effectively. We also believe that the citizens deserve that these jobs are done ethically and efficiently.
It’s under this leadership philosophy that CloudGavel has become such a special product. Our leadership team will always ensure that our products not only best serve our clients but also that they best serve our communities.
Speed. Efficiency. Accuracy
Get CloudGavel Mobile App
For seamless warrant review and approval by Judge and Supervisor