Job Title: Product Architect
Number of openings: 1
Office Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
FusionStak is looking for a product architect who will architect project and implement industrial designs in the products.
- Designing new software products for robustness and scalability.
- Helping multiple agile scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities.
- Developing Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Planning the refactoring and re-architecting of existing software.
- Working with other architects/developers to identify and create common reusable components.
- Applying test-driven development principles and architecting testable solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience architecting multi-tier MVC applications in C#.
- 5+ years’ experience programming multi-tier MVC applications in C#.
- Experience of SaaS application development with a better understanding of Angular JS & bootstrap.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Advanced degree is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET platform, SOLID development technology, and C# language.
- Strong experience with relational databases. Preferably SQL Server.
- Understanding of current software design principles and concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Federal security regulation is plus.